UKHOZI (“Eagle”) Innovations and Training (PTY) LTD was established in 2016 by Denzyl Witbooi
Develop people, innovations and ideas to address challenges in our communities locally and globally.
- To develop innovations by individuals to address specific challenges in communities, South Africa, the African Continent and Globally.
- To assist communities to develop organisations to address different challenges.
- Deliver learning opportunities that will empower people to meet their needs, excell and find solutions to different challenges.
- To introduce people to the ideas of Dr. William Glassser
- To provide training in Choice Theory, Reality Therapy and Lead Management developed by Dr. William Glasser.
- Assist organisations to become more effective.
- To teach people values and processes in line with restorative justice
Commitment, Integrity, Honesty, Trust
Information about the consultant:
Denzyl Witbooi has been in the formal education system for 21 years as a teacher, Deputy Chief Education Specialist (Monitoring and Evaluation) and a Principal of a High School. Currently he is an Education and Training Consultant in South Africa aiming to work with organisations, business, government departments and schools to develop innovative ideas, products and communities.
He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree, Diploma in Education and over the years has done diverse training in ICT, Project Management and Choice Theory/Reality Therapy/Lead Management.
He is a William Glasser International Board Certified Instructor for Choice Theory/Reality Therapy/Lead Management that took six years to finish across three continents (South Africa, Australia and Canada). He is currently serving as the Treasurer of a Non-Profit Organisation, ACTSA – Association for Choice Theory South Africa, that aims to promote Choice Theory in South Africa.
With his services he aims to develop schools, businesses, government departments and NPO’s to:
He is passionate about people, how they think, behave and to assist them to excel in life.
His approach to developing training, interventions or strategies involves: